J-WAFS' office is on the MIT campus in the heart of Kendall Square, Cambridge.
292 Main Street, 3rd floor, Cambridge, MA 02142 (E38)
Find us on the MIT campus map
Abdul Latif Jameel Water and Food Systems Lab (J-WAFS)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02139
Additional Contact Information
I’m a journalist. How can I get in touch with a J-WAFS researcher?
How can I learn about engaging with J-WAFS as a sponsor?
- Contact Renee J. Robins, executive director of J-WAFS, at firstname.lastname@example.org or download a digital version of our informational packet for prospective donors.
I want to find out more about all of the activities J-WAFS is involved in. How can I stay up to date?
I’m an incoming student who would like to pursue research with J-WAFS or MIT faculty working on water and food systems issues. Does J-WAFS have opportunities available for student researcher positions?
- MIT faculty work on a wide range of water and food systems research topics, many funded by J-WAFS grants. The best way to investigate opportunities is to research specific departments and faculty members and inquire through those channels. You can learn more about faculty members affiliated with J-WAFS here. J-WAFS itself does not typically hire student RAs or UROPs directly.
I'm a faculty member, researcher, or student at another academic institution. Can I apply for J-WAFS funding?
- GRANT INQUIRIES: J-WAFS does not make any direct grants outside of MIT. We do, however, sometimes partner with external collaborators or partner institutions on proposals for outside funding. If you are interested in working with MIT J-WAFS on a particular research funding proposal, please contact Carolyn Blais, communications and program manager, at email@example.com.
- VISITING SCHOLARS: J-WAFS hosts visiting scholars from other academic or research institutions. Please refer to this J-WAFS Visiting Scholar application form for further information.
- INNOVATION PRIZES: Two student business plan competitions that accept applications from teams outside of MIT are supported by J-WAFS. They are the MIT Water Prize and the Rabobank-MIT Food and Agribusiness Innovation Prize.
Have a question not answered here?
- Send an email or call us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 715-4222.